■ Would you like to know more about Bithumb Cash?
• Bithumb Cash is the member's held KRW + the KRW converted amount of virual assets.
• You have to create a coin wallet address to useBithumb Cash. (Regardless of coin type)
• If your wallet address is the old one, the usage ofBithumb Cash will be limited. You have to re-issue your wallet address.
• The Bithumb Cash given as benefit is only availableafter your first virual assets transaction
• Separate fees may be charged when using Bithumb Cash.
• Usable Bithumb Cash is 90% of the Bithumb Cash held. However, the determination method may be different for each service.
• KRW is used first. For virual assets, the usage priority is by the virual assets that has the highest balance when converted to KRW.