■ Do you wish to Access API?
- You can configure the API access feature in Account MGMT > API management.
- You can select 7 options under the API activation accessibility menu - Bithumb member's wallet informatiotn, orders, Buy order, Sell order, Trade cancellation,
Member's trade log, and Digital Asset Withdrawal.
- We advise you to take caution when registering an API, especially when giving access to virtual assets
- Enter your security password.
- Request SMS authentication.
- Request SMS authentication, then click the Generate API KEY button.
- The activation button will appear below. Click the activation button to authenticate.
- Bithumb API is available for use by authentication through email and SMS for regular members and simplified members, respectively.
[API list in use]
- Copy the Secret Key from the list of API in use and manage it securely.
- Please keep the Secret Key issued in a secure place as you cannot view it again once you click the activation button.
- Please click the activation button. An API can be activated and used only if you click the activation button and authenticate by email or SMS.
- If you are a regular member, you can check the authentication email sent to the email address you used to register.
- Please check the authentication email and verify to activate the API.
■ Do you wish to delete the API?
- To delete an API, click the Delete button in the list of API in use.
- Once an API Key is deleted, it cannot be restored.
■ You can configure an accessible IP.
- If you configure an IP, the API is available for use only from that IP.
- If you enter an address when configuring the API withdrawal, you will only be able to make withdrawals to that address.